Business To Buy
Own The Best Doggie/Daycare/Boarding/Grooming Business in Atlanta!
|ATLANTA, Georgia |
| I believe in total transparency and full disclosure, so here goes.|
1. This is one of the finest dog-related businesses that I have ever seen, and I have sold six.
2. The owner will work hard to insure that you succeed.
3. The neighborhood is totally delightful and encourages walking as opposed to just driving.
4. The kennel cages are top of the line quality and cannot be replaced for their original cost.
5. The retail inventory is overwhelming with food, toys, accessories, etc.
6. The owner can prove the represented cash flow.
7. You will be unable to obtain a SBA loan because the tax returns differ from verifiable cash flow.
8. You will have to renegotiate the lease with the Landlord because the current lease expires in 2 years.
9. If you want the owner to consider partial owner financing you will need $250,000 cash, a strong Personal Financial Statement, an impeccable credit report and a genuine love for dogs.
10. For those of you who want to know how the price was determined, it is as follows: cash flow x 3 plus inventory at cost plus FF&E at fair market value.
142,286 x 3 = 426,858 + 45,000 + 42,950 = $514,808. This type business is highly desired due to people's love of dogs and sells for multiples of between 3 to 4 plus inventory at cost plus fair market value of FF&E.
11. There are roughly 2,000 customers.
|Price: $500,000 |
|Gross Income: $794,370 |
|Cash Flow: $142,286 |
|FFE: $42,950 |
|Inventory: $45,000 |
|Real Estate Value: $0 |
About the Business
|Office Reference ID: # |
|Year Established: 2008 |
|Financing: All cash preferred. Must provide financial statement, credit report & hard collateral |
|Training: Four weeks included in purchase price. |
|Facilities: 5,700 sq. ft. in quaint neighborhood. Capacity for daycare animals - 70. Capacity for boarding animals. - 40. Average number of animals groomed daily 6 Fri - Sun. Other baths average of 4 per day. Number and size of kennels. 15 - 6x6; 4 8x8 Mobile unit that consists of 5 kennels. |
|Competition: Two competitors within 7 mile radius. |
|Growth: Continue building up the grooming part of the business. It can be very valuable. Consider starting a dog walking service. Consider starting a dog sitting service. Consider starting a training service. Consider starting an adoption service using rescue dogs. New 200 unit pet friendly apartment complex being built nearby. ||
|Business Listed By|
|Name: Loren Marc Schmerler |
|Company: Bottom Line Management |
|Phone: 770-977-7334 |
|The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller
or representative stated above. BusinessToBuy.Net has no stake in the sale of this business, has not verified the accuracy, completeness, and assumes no responsibility for this advertisement. Read our Terms and Conditions for more information. |
Business Listings by: Loren Marc Schmerler